The Reception Rooms & Loggia tour lasts 45 minutes and focuses on the gold-adorned stately reception rooms and the loggia, which offers one of the finest views in Paris:
Each visitor is equipped with The Confidant, a connected headset for an immersive visit, and is invited to choose an audio narration that sets the pace of their visit:
- Adult: Be guided by the audio experience of The Confidant and discover the entire story of the Hôtel de la Marine.
- Family: Learn about the monument’s history while having fun: an audiovisual trail of clues puts you at the head of an investigation into the incredible disappearance of the Crown Jewels. For visitors aged 6 and older.
From the early days of Place de la Concorde to the monument’s famous people, travel back in time: discover the Hôtel de la Marine through innovative digital devices that will delight both young and old:
- The gallery of portraits: Historical figures light up to tell you the tale of the monument.
- The Hôtel de la Marine in detail: An animated cross-section of the building that immerses you in everyday life at the Hôtel de la Marine at the time of the Garde-Meuble de la Couronne.
- The table of urban planning: A film that explains everything about the urban and architectural changes of Place de la Concorde and the monument.
- The dancing mirrors: Large rotating mirrors for a panoramic discovery of the events that shaped the monument’s history.
- The table of sailors: From the old office of the chief of staff, steer the story of sailors who made history with the French navy.
Circuit available for visitors aged 6 and older in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.