The Reception Rooms & Loggia tour lasts 45 minutes and focuses on the gold-adorned stately reception rooms and the loggia, which provides one of the finest views in Paris:
Each family member is equipped with the connected headset The Confidant for an immersive visit and is invited to discover the history of the Hôtel de la Marine through innovative digital devices that will delight both young and old.
- The gallery of portraits: Historical figures light up to tell you the tale of the monument.
- The Hôtel de la Marine in detail: An animated cross-section of the building that immerses you in everyday life at the Hôtel de la Marine at the time of the Garde-Meuble de la Couronne.
- The table of urban planning: A film that explains everything about the urban and architectural changes of Place de la Concorde and the monument.
- The dancing mirrors: Large rotating mirrors for a panoramic discovery of the events that shaped the monument’s history.
- The table of sailors: From the old office of the chief of staff, steer the story of sailors who made history with the French navy.
These discoveries in sumptuous decor can be enjoyed in addition to a treasure hunt and visitor booklet on the disappearance of the Crown Jewels.
Course available for those aged 6 and older in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese.
Through the Grand Tour course, you can fully explore the monument in 1 hour and 30 minutes:
Choose the Family audio visit: through the connected headset The Confidant for an immersive visit with 3D audio effects, both parents and children are invited to find the blue diamond using a visitor booklet. In the heart of an authentic setting, this course immerses you in the history of the Hôtel de la Marine through certain key events.
After your visit of the Intendant’s apartments, you will be invited to take the Reception Rooms & Loggia tour.
Course available for those aged 6 and older in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian.